[ mailman-Bugs-1194419 ] Lose Topics when go directly to topics URL

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 14 04:41:40 CET 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1194419&group_id=103

Category: configuring/installing
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
If I go directly to my list's Topics URL
(http://my.site.com/mailman/admin/scan/topics) the
first time I bring up my web browser, I get the List's
(Scan) Administrator Authentication page. After signing
in, I am redirected to the Admin List's (Scan) Topics
page, but all my topics are gone for my list. I looked
in the list's directory (mailman/lists/<list name>) and
the config.pck file has been changed and no longer
contains my configurations. Luckily, I had a backup
copy of my config.pck file. Is this a known bug? The
losing of the configuration/topics information only
occurs if I am not currently logged in as administrator
and am redirected to the Admin login page.