[ mailman-Feature Requests-1182014 ] forum like interface to mailman

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 26 12:37:43 CET 2006

Feature Requests item #1182014, was opened at 2005-04-12 22:40
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mapopa
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1182014&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
one long term item would be creating an forum like
interface for
archives / mail
The idea came to me after some users on mono list
requested a forum for mono

the basic forum interface (there are many others)

http://www.gotmono.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=ASPX