[ mailman-Patches-1415956 ] Sitewide headers/footers & XHTML Compliant Web UI

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 27 04:27:36 CET 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by carbonnb
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1415956&group_id=103

Category: Web UI
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
This patch was borne out of a request I received to
make the Mailman UI fit the look of the web site. This
patch allows you to set a site wide header and footer.
This allows you to pretty much make the MM UI look like
any other site. While I was at it I also made the web
UI XHTML compliant.

Once you patch your source and install it, all you need
to do is edit the html files in the templates/en
directory. Most of the pages will get the header and
footers from the site-header.html and site-footer.html
files, but some of the HTML files already contain theor
own header/footer so you will need ot edit some of
these files as well.

Since this also adds XHTML compliance, this superceeds
patch #116035