[ mailman-Patches-1516454 ] Host based langage selection

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 3 19:01:35 CEST 2006

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1516454&group_id=103

Category: configure/install
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
Hi!

I forward a patch that I found in debian's BTS, and
applyed sucessfully here.

The aim is to have welcome and admin langague
settings per virtual host.
Modifications seems really straight forward: I hope
we will se something like this applied to main source
code!

Thanks for the good good work guys!

s patch lets you have a different DEFAULT_SERVER_NAME
for defined
virtual hosts. Useful because initial pages always
refers to site
DEFAULT_SERVER_NAME, even if lists are in an other
language.

A patch that adds a configuration variable to support
this is included.
The patch is made with dpatch. This is an usage
example:

# Required when setting any of its arguments.
add_virtualhost('it.gnu.org', 'it.gnu.org')

# The default language for this server.
DEFAULT_SERVER_LANGUAGE = 'es'
VIRTUAL_HOSTS_LANGUAGE['it.gnu.org']='it'