[ mailman-Bugs-1230865 ] spam filters get removed when changing other privacy pages

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 7 03:13:17 CEST 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1230865&group_id=103

Category: security/privacy
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Originally reported in 1020013
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=103&atid=100103&func=detail&aid=1020013

This problem still very annoyingly ocurrs in the 2.1.6
release which appears not to include the patch
submitted. I have updated the patch against 2.1.6 and
included it below.