[ mailman-Patches-1515716 ] Per-user selectable Reply-to header

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 10 02:28:55 CEST 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1515716&group_id=103

Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
Feature request 1469343 explains this.

Having the field remembered in listinfo page causes
most of the changes and I think it's missing some
backwards compatibility checks for the pending requests
in database. I'd be happy to have it just in the
options page too.