[ mailman-Bugs-1498290 ] Footer sometimes appended to last line of message

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 1 15:57:41 CEST 2006

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1498290&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
If someone submits a multipart/alternative message,
and the text part doesn't have a trailing newline,
then the footer is started at the end of the last
line in the text part, rather than starting on a new
line.

I think the code that appends the footer should be
fixed so that if the text message doesn't end with a
newline, one is added before the footer is appended.

Thanks.