[ mailman-Feature Requests-1497366 ] Differentiate between subscribers/others for held messages

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 3 00:42:30 CEST 2006

Feature Requests item #1497366, was opened at 2006-05-30 01:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1497366&group_id=103

>Category: None
>Group: None

Initial Comment:
I've turned off notifications about messages held for approval, since
virtually all of them are spam with forged from-addresses and I don't
want to inundate random people with such notifications.

However, every now and then the reason is that a subscriber tried to send
too big an attachment, or because a mail triggered my html regexp in the
privacy filters.

Therefore I would like to propose an option to only send "Message held
for approval" messages to subscribers, but not to anyone else.