[ mailman-Bugs-1495122 ] Mailman strips format=flowed from Content-Type header

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 13 18:34:49 CEST 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1495122&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery

Initial Comment:
It seems that Mailman strips the format=flowed
argument from the Content-Type: text/plain header
when delivering incoming e-mails to subscribers.