[ mailman-Bugs-1506338 ] cannot post to list

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jun 15 02:25:59 CEST 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1506338&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
i am an administrator (but i didn't install it nor do
i have access to the server) of an announcement only
mailing list.

despite having 3 addresses listed as administrator and
moderator, we have only been able to use one address
to post. that was ok till last week when we were
subject to a spoofing attack appearing to come from
that address.

i removed that address, having forgotten about the
problem in posting from the others. now i cannot post
tothe list at all even though i returned the removed
address.

for each i get back a "this is an announcement list -
send your email to xxxx for posting and now even xxxx
cannot post.

so the bug is that even though listed as admin/mod i
cannot post.