[ mailman-Feature Requests-874329 ] Next/Previous Month links in archives

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 19 22:47:11 CEST 2006

Feature Requests item #874329, was opened at 2004-01-10 03:45
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mamandel
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=874329&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Mailman has really improved my life with its wonderful
archive generation, but there's one oversight in the
interface.  There should be "Next Month" and "Previous
Month" links in the thread/date view of the archives.  It's
pretty annoying to have to manually type the month name in
the URL or go back to the list-info, then to the archive list,
then to the month in question.

Comment By: Mark A. Mandel (mamandel)