[ mailman-Bugs-1170651 ] Mail Delivery not working

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 13 21:30:30 CET 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by asmig
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1170651&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Hello everyone,

I am trying to setup an included mailing list which was
setup through the Plesk Control Panel as a part of
1and1.com's root server package.

Mailman version 2.1.1

I am able to add users both at the Plesk side and the
Mailman side, however it never sends e-mail
confirmations, and when I try to e-mail the test mailing
list I made I never get any replies nor does it get posted
or sent to the list.

When I tried to view all lists on my host:

I received a bug report
http://lists.mjtstages.com/mailman/listinfo

If anyone has any insight in fixing this problem that
would be great, I might also mention suggest viewing the
list to see the Bug report for viewing.

Thanks,
Chris

Comment By: Kenny (asmig)