[ mailman-Bugs-1459022 ] Postfix.py and aliases (#CREATED:xxx)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 30 04:55:07 CEST 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by eawf
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1459022&group_id=103

Category: configuring/installing
Group: 2.1 alpha

Initial Comment:
CentOS4.2 Installed Mailman2.1.5 via YUM.
Postfix
Configured Automatic aliases file creation.

When creating list from ./newlist, no problems.
When creating list from web, got bug page, and
discovered an alias entry, "#CREATED:...".

While not being a Python programmer, glancing through
the Postfix.py file, it looks like when looping through
the STANZA section to create the aliases file, the
commented #CREATED: line isn't ignored, causing the
record to be created.