[ mailman-Bugs-1462091 ] admin links force me to insecure mode with password

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 31 15:24:47 CEST 2006

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1462091&group_id=103

Category: security/privacy

Initial Comment:

I start out in secure mode when I administer my list,
but many operations have hard-coded links to HTTP, and
then it loses my session information and requires me to
login again from that insecure page.  In other words,
there are many screens that I cannot use without
logging in insecurely.

Using v 2.1.6.