[ mailman-Bugs-1495781 ] Non-existent class reference while upgrading lists

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue May 30 03:48:56 CEST 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1495781&group_id=103

Category: configuring/installing
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Mailman 2.1.8, Mailman/versions.py:489 :
                msg = Message.OutgoingMessage(text)

There's no OutgoingMessage in Message any longer.

Hit this while running list_lists while migrating
sf.net lists.