[ mailman-Patches-1589056 ] list only lists from the requested domain

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 2 05:30:04 CET 2006

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1589056&group_id=103

Category: list administration
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
In Mailman 2.1, the listinfo page lists all pages
belonging to the current vhost. Or not exactly. It
lists all lists that have the current vhost in their
web_page_url. Which is wrong, because if I have a list
like list at sub.example.com and visit
listed. I would expect it to be listed only if I visit
http://sub.example.com/mailman/listinfo.

This one-line patch fixes this.