[ mailman-Bugs-1573392 ] http://list.org/bugs.html mangled text

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 9 01:36:08 CEST 2006

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1573392&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
On #mailman IRC 'Piet' reported the text of the first
sentence of http://list.org/bugs.html is broken:

Although we are currently transitioning to Atlassian's
the fine bug tracker called Jira, we are still
accepting bugs via the Please use the SourceForge bug
tracker. For now, if you have patches you'd like to
submit, the best place to do that is on the SourceForge
patch manager.

P.S.  There probably should be a 'website' bugs category.