[ mailman-Bugs-1495122 ] Mailman strips format=flowed from Content-Type header

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 13 19:05:45 CEST 2006

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ptwithy
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1495122&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
It seems that Mailman strips the format=flowed
argument from the Content-Type: text/plain header
when delivering incoming e-mails to subscribers.

Comment By: P T Withington (ptwithy)