[ mailman-Bugs-1578539 ] Problems with Microsoft Entourage

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 17 00:03:19 CEST 2006

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1578539&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery

Initial Comment:
When posting to a Mailman list with Microsoft Entourage
(all versions) the subject line gets crippled if you
use characters like åäö.

Smögåsbord ends up liks Sm ö rg å rdsbord.
I don't have this problem if I post to other list
servers like Majordomo or ezmlm. I guess we can blame
Microsoft, but why don't I have a problem with other
list solutions?