[ mailman-Feature Requests-1650065 ] Search feature

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 1 21:18:07 CET 2007

Feature Requests item #1650065, was opened at 2007-02-01 10:45
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1650065&group_id=103

>Category: None
>Group: None

Initial Comment:
This is a feature request. I think it would be invaluable to have a search feature like the Google Groups have. This would bring Mailman head-to-head with Google Groups. Thanks.