[ mailman-Feature Requests-1657458 ] feature request: batch deletion of subscription requests

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Feb 12 06:57:17 CET 2007

Feature Requests item #1657458, was opened at 2007-02-11 18:55
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by tarheelcoxn
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1657458&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
please add a tick box for "delete all pending subscription requests marked /defer/" to the admindb page.

It's great that I can scan a page and delete all pending messages that are spam, but several lists I deal with are getting a lot of spam in the form of subscription requests, and making those lists invisible is not an option and wouldn't help at this point.