[ mailman-Feature Requests-1664425 ] next/previous message links should use active sort method

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 21 01:46:39 CET 2007

Feature Requests item #1664425, was opened at 2007-02-20 10:30
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mamandel
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1664425&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
When you are reading a message in an archive, the "previous message" and "next message" always refer to the sort by date, ignoring the sort that you are currently using. This makes them useless for reading through a thread, or for looking at messages by the same author or with the same subject line. They should use the sort order that the user has selected.

We use version 2.1.7.