[ mailman-Bugs-1667570 ] RegExp not working in 2.1.5

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 24 04:14:37 CET 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by qchrontech
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1667570&group_id=103

Category: security/privacy
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Under "accept_these_nonmembers (privacy): List of non-member addresses whose postings should be automatically accepted." I have the following RegExp's and I still continue to receive notices as the admin to approve the email from addresses listed below. I tested the RegExp to make sure that the e-mail addresses are successfully matched and they are. I believe in 2.1.2 this was working fine with the same RegExp.

List of non-member addresses whose postings should be automatically accepted.

post from emeeks at comptroller.nyc.gov requires approval
post from ahutchi at comptroller.nyc.gov requires approval
post from jsimmon at comptroller.nyc.gov requires approval

I saw no previous bug reports on this and am unsure if this is fixed in 2.1.9 so I submitted it.