[ mailman-Feature Requests-1634521 ] Need admin alerts

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 13 05:31:08 CET 2007

Feature Requests item #1634521, was opened at 2007-01-12 19:58
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1634521&group_id=103

>Group: None

Initial Comment:
I just noticed that for some reason none of our mailing lists have been archived for a while.  Yikes.

It would be good if mailman by default would notify admins if anything goes wrong with archiving.