[ mailman-Bugs-1635915 ] Variables in the template postauth.txt are not substituted

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Jan 15 17:57:56 CET 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1635915&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
The template file postauth.txt contains:

> As list administrator, your authorization is requested for thefollowing
> mailing list posting:
> List:    %(listname)s@%(hostname)s    From:    %(sender)s    Subject:
> %(subject)s    Reason:  %(reason)s
>
> At your convenience, visit:
> %(admindb_url)s
> to approve or deny the request.

When an email is sent to the administrator, the variables are of course supposed to be substituted with their respective values. THis didn't happen, however. I cannot think of another explanation than a bug. My Mailman version is 2.1.8. In this case, I'm using Finnish versions of the templates (modified by me), but that shouldn't affect this, I think.