[ mailman-Feature Requests-1643206 ] Automatically adding recipients to accept_these_nonmembers.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 24 07:34:30 CET 2007

Feature Requests item #1643206, was opened at 2007-01-24 17:34
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1643206&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
We have a situation where we have a support mailing list to which our customers email their support issues. It is receiving a ridiculous amount of spam and we are going to change it over to a members-only list with a web submission form for our customers. It struck me that it would be very useful if the mailing list could automatically add non-member recipients of mailing list messages to the accept_these_nonmembers list so that we could continue using normal email for discussing support issues with customers after an initial contact is made through the web submission form. We would normally reply to the customer and CC the mailing list. Is there any way to do this in mailman or could this be a useful feature that might be added in the future? We are currently using mailman 2.1.6 on Linux.