[ mailman-Bugs-1749431 ] Missing Japanese

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 7 03:08:56 CEST 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by bob_toxen
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1749431&group_id=103

Category: configuring/installing

Initial Comment:
I am attempting to install the latest Mailman from Source Forge.

I have not specified any language but am hoping to get English.

The "make install" failed with an error message similar to "cannot import
japanise.SOMETHING"
in the /usr/local/mailman/bin/paths.py file.

I commented that line of misc/paths.py out (and also lines relating to korean
anticipating problems there) and repeated "make install", which succeeded.