[ mailman-Bugs-1679716 ] Mass subscription welcome message behavior is unclear

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 13 19:03:55 CET 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1679716&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
It's not clear that when you mass subscribe people to a list that the 'Send welcome messages to new subscribees?' option is affected by the send_welcome_msg.

Please could a note or link to further help be added to the 'Send welcome messages to new subscribees?' option in Mass Subscription be added to make this clear to users.

James