[ mailman-Feature Requests-1634521 ] Need admin alerts

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 16 18:31:28 CET 2007

Feature Requests item #1634521, was opened at 2007-01-12 22:58
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jimpop

Initial Comment:
I just noticed that for some reason none of our mailing lists have been archived for a while.  Yikes.

It would be good if mailman by default would notify admins if anything goes wrong with archiving.

Comment By: Jim Popovitch (jimpop)