[ mailman-Bugs-1642388 ] Mailman re-enables delivery when your address changes.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Mar 21 01:01:51 CET 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1642388&group_id=103

Category: configuring/installing
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
My email address changed.  I went to a list on python.org
(edu-sig) where I am subscribed, and changed my address
to reflect the new address.  I then clicked the box to
change this globally.  I immediately started receiving
mail messages from the high-volume list, python-list
which is also on python.org even though I have disabled
the delivery there.  I had to disable this by hand.

I'm running a stable 2.1 but I suspect this will be
a bug everywhere.

Laura Creighton
now lac at openend.se
(who doesn't want tracker confirmations)