[ mailman-Feature Requests-1723015 ] Admin notify schedule

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon May 21 23:26:35 CEST 2007

Feature Requests item #1723015, was opened at 2007-05-21 13:34
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1723015&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
One of our site users has suggested that it would be
useful for her to be able to schedule moderator notification emails at intervals besides daily and immediate.

She would prefer the option of being able to get a weekly moderator notification rather than daily.

Since this is one user out of over 5000 on our system, and since i would presume the vast majority of users would rather get more frequent notifications, i would think this a low priority, but i told them i'd submit a feature request for it, and i try to be an admin of my word.

Thanks