[ mailman-Bugs-1827247 ] add_members does not send welcome message

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 7 06:11:26 CET 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1827247&group_id=103

Category: command line scripts
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
I use mailman with a CGI script wrapper to add subscribers via add_members. Subscribing succeeds but unfortunately it does not send out the welcome message nor the moderator information. Of course I have said so with the command all possible options, but nothing helps. Even from the console the messages will not be send.
remove_members has the same problem.

mailman: 2.1.9-8
system: Debian GNU/Linux testing (lenny)