[ mailman-Patches-1220144 ] allow specifying another list in accept_these_nonmembers

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Nov 18 19:32:09 CET 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by libertytrek
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1220144&group_id=103

Category: list administration
Group: Mailman 2.2 / 3.0

Initial Comment:
Add the capability to logically include the addresses
all of the members of another list in the same Mailman
installation to accept_these_nonmembers.

'@listname' checks the poster's address against the
membership of listname.

Comment By: Charles (libertytrek)