[ mailman-Feature Requests-1820727 ] Allow non-list members to approve their moderated messages.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 26 17:18:47 CEST 2007

Feature Requests item #1820727, was opened at 2007-10-26 10:18
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1820727&group_id=103

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I just had the idea when I was working with a mailman list when I get a lot of SPAM e-mails to it because we accept e-mails from non-members.

A simple workaround that would prevent spammers and also take the load off of a moderator would be to create an option for moderation where someone who has their e-mail moderated for not being on the list could click onto the site and approve their own message.

This option would be really useful for people who want to have open lists such as tech-support for opensource projects but don't want to be barraged with SPAM.

Viva Opensource