[ mailman-Patches-731100 ] Postfix XVERP support for SMTPDirect.py

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 4 01:09:02 CEST 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jfesler
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=731100&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
This patch adds support for Postfix's XVERP ESMTP
extension for doing VERP on delivery instead of
requiring Mailman to inject the message once per
recipient when VERPing.

This patch is against Mailman 2.1.2

To make it work, add:

VERP_STYLE = 'Postfix'
POSTFIX_XVERP_OPTS = '+='

to mm_cfg.py  And to go back to Mailman's way of doing
VERP, you can set VERP_STYLE = 'Mailman'

Comment By: Jason Fesler (jfesler)