[ mailman-Bugs-1793548 ] Attachment Errors

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 12 23:54:18 CEST 2007

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1793548&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
I wouldn't classify this issue as a software bug, but it seems a logical place to raise my question:

Is anyone else having recent difficulties sending attachments using Mailman?  The fact that the issue is recent points me to the ISP blocking this traffic as SPAM.  If my theory is correct, it should be a known and widely published issue.  That is not the case.  I've been through every security check I can think of on the Mailman interface and on the server, and everything looks fine.

Forgive my ignorance concerning Mailman, it's a new app to me in an entirely new environment.  I'm trying to ramp up as quickly as possible.  Also, apologies if this post is in the incorrect area.  I'll happily subject myself to beatings and torture if it means someone who can guide me in the right direction looks at this question.