[ mailman-Bugs-1804118 ] winmail.dat

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 28 18:42:45 CEST 2007

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1804118&group_id=103

Initial Comment:
The file winmail.dat is being sent as an attachment on my outgoing mail and I can't seem to be able to get rid of it.  Is there a way to stop it from sending those?