[ mailman-Bugs-1845459 ] cron/checkdbs produces traceback - buggy french translation

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Feb 21 00:01:06 CET 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1845459&group_id=103

Category: command line scripts

Initial Comment:
The following is produced when checkdb expires held messages AND the list preferred language is 'fr'. Patch which fixes this is attached.

--start--
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 203, in ?
    main()
  File "/usr/local/mailman/cron/checkdbs", line 107, in main
    text = _(
  File "/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/i18n.py", line 90, in _
    return tns % dict
ValueError: unsupported format character 'a' (0x61) at index 34
--end--