[ mailman-Patches-1902402 ] Updated README

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 26 19:38:58 CET 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by akuchling
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1902402&group_id=103

Category: documentation
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
The README hasn't been touched in a while; it encourages the user to download Python 2.3.3, points to a now-404 /mailman-21/ URL, and refers to the inactive mailman3-dev list and to public CVS.

The attached patch modernizes the README.  I think I have commit privs so I could commit it, but wanted to get the changes double-checked.