[ mailman-Bugs-1874279 ] Mass Subscriptions names

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 22 21:36:33 CET 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jidanni
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1874279&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.1 alpha

Initial Comment:
Today we look at members/add, Mass Subscriptions.

Please change "Enter one address per line below..."
to "Enter Bob Clodsworth <blob at example.com> or just blob at example.com,
one per line:"

Else no one can guess how to get names in.

P.S., with site language = English, don't dream of entering and UTF-8
or &# 31309 ; stuff. You'll get an error. ASCII is assumed, dangnabit!