[ mailman-Bugs-1878601 ] FAQ Wizard must add links to req=show on every page

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 24 01:49:58 CET 2008

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1878601&group_id=103

Category: documentation

Initial Comment:
Welcome to move this bug to where it belongs.

Q: On http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=all how does one link
to one of the individual FAQs?

One doesn't. One must go to
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=index to find the links,
because for some reason, no HREF tags are implanted into the titles on
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=all or an "edit" page.

I.e., I have just edited a FAQ and am starting at the results. But
there is no link for me to copy to send to my friend to tell him to
have a look. This is unlike Wikipedia, where there is always a link to
just view, an article.

Also at least in a Wikipedia TOC, one can find links to the anchors too...