[ mailman-Bugs-1996767 ] Authorization failed using FF3 (Win32)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 3 21:20:56 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1996767&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
Today, 1 day after the release of FireFox 3 I'm trying to login to my mailman 2.1.10. After entering the correct password the errormessage "Authorization failed" is shown. Deleting the Browser Cache/Cookies didn't fix the problem.

There's no problem logging in with Firefox 2 or IE7. All other tested browsers work, too. Except FireFox 3.

Comment By: realriot (realriot)