[ mailman-Patches-2028370 ] Incorrect Catalan translation

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jul 26 17:21:42 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by cpina
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=2028370&group_id=103

Category: internationalization
Group: Mailman 2.2 / 3.0

Initial Comment:
Hello,

The Catalan translation of Mailman has a problem: there is one string that appears without the link.
For example you could check here:

In Catalan is not possible to access to the archives list (I have seen it in all Catalan mailman webpages)

I send the patch for trunk but I think that should apply for other branches too (I can send for other branches).

Carles Pina