[ mailman-Patches-1719017 ] % -> %% fix in templates/nl/private.html

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 7 17:51:34 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1719017&group_id=103

Category: internationalization
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
The file templates/nl/private.html has WIDTH="100%" instead of WIDTH="100%%", resulting in an incorrect webpage after Mailman processed the template.