[ mailman-Patches-1578766 ] Russian newlist template has wrong variable

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 7 18:22:40 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1578766&group_id=103

Category: internationalization
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
Hi,

The Russian newlist template ends with
"mailman-owner@%(hostname)s", while in more recent
templates this is "%(siteowner)s". The attached patch
corrects that, you don't need to speak Russian to
understand it :)

Thijs