[ mailman-Bugs-1873392 ] Can't change users' reminders from web

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jun 22 14:03:40 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Comment added) made by kink
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1873392&group_id=103

Category: Web/CGI
Group: 2.1 beta

Initial Comment:
On the (English) page entitled
"Members mailing list administration
Membership Management... Section"
There is no button to adjust users' monthly password reminders.
I bet one must loging as each users one by one to turn them off.

All I have is the web interface on Dreamhost.

I bet there's more items too that one can't change from the admin web pages.

Comment By: Thijs Kinkhorst (kink)