[ mailman-Feature Requests-1873392 ] Can't change users' reminders from web

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Jun 22 17:27:06 CEST 2008

Feature Requests item #1873392, was opened at 2008-01-16 18:32
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by msapiro
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350103&aid=1873392&group_id=103

>Category: None
>Group: None

Initial Comment:
On the (English) page entitled
"Members mailing list administration
Membership Management... Section"
There is no button to adjust users' monthly password reminders.
I bet one must loging as each users one by one to turn them off.

All I have is the web interface on Dreamhost.

I bet there's more items too that one can't change from the admin web pages.