[ mailman-Patches-1910552 ] admindb: new label for 'preserve for admin'

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 9 18:58:16 CET 2008

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=1910552&group_id=103

Category: Web UI
Group: Mailman 2.1

Initial Comment:
In my experience nobody really knows what the 'Preserve messages for the site administrator' checkbox does and why it is there. -- But after I changed the text to 'train spamfilter' people really started using it and it became useful.

Thus I suggest to find a new label for this checkbox and clearly indicate a spam-related action (so the user knows a marked mail will be used to train a spamfilter).