[ mailman-Bugs-1959111 ] moderation not working in 2.1.5

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 7 00:28:49 CEST 2008

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1959111&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery

Initial Comment:
A number of users are setup in our mailman version with unchecked "mod" flags in the management of all users via the web.

These users however are moderated when they send to the list. One of the users in the list happens to be listed as a list moderator.

I am unable to find if this is a bug, or just something incomplete in our setup.

Thanks.