[ mailman-Bugs-1959111 ] moderation not working in 2.1.5

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 7 00:49:37 CEST 2008

Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by jhelfman
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100103&aid=1959111&group_id=103

Category: mail delivery
Group: 2.1 (stable)

Initial Comment:
A number of users are setup in our mailman version with unchecked "mod" flags in the management of all users via the web.

These users however are moderated when they send to the list. One of the users in the list happens to be listed as a list moderator.

I am unable to find if this is a bug, or just something incomplete in our setup.

Thanks.

Comment By: jason (jhelfman)